People registered after November the 14 th won’t
be listed as Participant in the BOOK of ABSTRACTS
The deadline for registration and abstract submission has expired
- The Registation procedure can be completed via web using a form available in this page
- Early-bird reduced price from April the 1st until the September the 15th September the 30th (see below for registration fees)
- Abstract submission deadline: September the 15th September the 30th
- When registering, you need to include a Proof of Payment (a pdf or scan of the transfer form would work) which, once validated, will make your registration final
- If registering as a Student, you need to include the scan of a certificate from your PhD Supervisor confirming your status
- You will receive an authomatic email confirmation that your registration has been received
WARNING! THE SESBE TREASURY DOES NOT COLLECT CONGRESS FEES OR REGISTRATION FORMS
ALL DOCUMENTATION IS PROCESSED THROUGH THIS PAGE
||No SESBE Members||Student Fee
(Deadline September 30th)
Conference fees include the usual services: welcome reception, lunches and coffee breaks.
Students must send the proof of payment to the Organization of the Congress, together with a certificate of their institution proving their status as students.
If you want to become a member of SESBE and take advantage of our reduced member fees, please click here.
Members who have pending payments for their membership dues please contact the SESBE treasurer before paying the conference registration.
PAYMENT PROCEDURE OF THE SESBE2013 CONGRESS
Make the payment of fees by bank transfer to the following account:
Sabadell bank account: 0081-0603-06-0001371344
Account holder’s name: UNIVERSITAT POMPEU FABRA (Plaça de la Mercè,10-12 08002 Barcelona)
IBAN: ES54 0081-0603-06-0001371344
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND TO STATE “SESBE2013” AS THE CONCEPT OF YOUR TRANSFER